Sonoff RF Bridge WIFI 433 MHz
Sonoff RF Bridge 433
This RF Bridge can convert most of the 433MHz RF Remotes into WiFi wireless. By adding the RF wireless Bridge to iOS/Android App eWeLink WiFi wirelessly, you can add up to four 1-4 buttons 433MHz Wireless RF Remotes to the RF Bridge device. After pairing the RF Remote buttons with RF controlled devices, you can directly control maximum 16 RF controlled devices on the App through WiFi/2/3/4G network.
It can be used for most of the 433MHz RF Remote controlled products, like RF controlled switch, RF controlled socket, RF controlled bulb, RF controlled door opener, etc.
Even more exciting is that it will work with door magnetic sensor, human body IR sensor, and more other sensors to realize security alarm, and allowing you to DIY smart scenes. This model supports Amazon Alexa and Google Home voice control.
- The receiving supports fixed code 433 frequency, like PT2260, PT2262, PT2264, EV1527, etc.
- No support to learn rolling code and dynamic code
- You can’t see device status changes in the App.
- Power Supply: USB 5V
- Wireless Standard: WiFi 802.11b/g/n, 433MHz
- Security Mechanism: WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK
- Product Dimensions: 62*62*20 (mm)
- Certificate: CE